- Soak the wooden skewers in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (~375F).
- Whisk together olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and grapefruit juice; set marinade aside.
- Skewer the salmon and grapefruit slices.
- Brush both sides of skewers generously with the marinade mixture.
- Place skewers on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until salmon is opaque and fully cooked.
- Serve skewers over rice and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro before serving with Schöfferhofer Grapefruit beer.
Try this Schöfferhofer Citrus Grilled Salmon Skewers Recipe.
12 Wooden Skewers
1.5 lbs salmon fillets,
cut into 1" pieces
1 ruby red grapefruit, sliced
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tsp garlic
Salt & Pepper to Taste
3 Tbsp Fresh Grapefruit Juice